Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If I could be anything for 1 day

If I could be anything in the entire world for 1 day I would be a flying squirrel. Now some of you are probably thinking, "What the heck?" So, I will do my best to give you an explanation of why I chose this extraordinary animal.

One of the main reasons I chose the flying squirrel is because it is fluffy. I love fluffy things, and if I was fuzzy it would just make my life that much better. I don't really care what color I would be, as long as I wasn't black, because it is too plain.

Second, I would be able to fly for short periods of time and climb trees all day. Since I am already pretty pro at climbing things, I think I would fit right in with all of the other flying squirrels. Also, falling from high heights would be scary, but definitely adrenaline pumping.

Lastly, the whole reason why I chose this animal is because.................. IT GETS TO SLEEP AAAAAAALLLLLLLLL DAY! If I could sleep for an entire year I would do it. I love sleeping. Plus my fuzzy fur would keep me warm and cozy in the winters. 

So, next time your walking in some foreign country beside some large trees, and you see something fly out of them and land in the next tree. Just think to yourself........... that just might be Brendan Kirby.

No comments:

Post a Comment