Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Summer

School is almost over and summer is aproaching. The school year has gone by really fast and all we have left is 3 exams and a school trip. To me this is a good thing because summer is the best time of the year.

My summer starts right after the grade 8 tirp with my class. First, Harley's family and I head to Darian Lake for a week. It's an amusement park/camp site. Right after, My frind and I go up to my cottage to chill with my best bud Cassie for another week. There, we get to go tubing on Cassie's boat. Next, Harley and I go on another trip to the maritimes with my family. When we're there we do all sorts of things like zip lining, go to magnetic hill and other fun stuff. Once I'm back from there I have 2 weeks at my cottage with my friends and then I'm off to Olympia Basketball Camp in Muskoka, for 1 week. When I'm there I get to hang out with my friends and play inetense basketball at the same time.

For the last few weeks of summer I go to another camp in Muskoka called Tawingo with Harley. I get to spend 2 weeks there. I have been going to the camp for 3 years and I really like it. Afterwards to end off the summer, Harley and I go to Florida with his family for 1 week. When we're there we get to go to Universal Studios. Then it's back to boring old Guelph for school.

In my opinion this is one of the best summers a guy could have, and I am really exited to start summer!

I commented on Harley's newest blog

No comments:

Post a Comment